Saturday, November 19, 2016

18.11.2016

18.11.2016

An okay day with a late start. I’ve decided to adjust my schedule. Due to the time people are online in the world. In other words, these changes are a smashing success. Not to mention the actual progress being made. Sure some of the pieces are a bit inaccurate. But that is the main issue with foam. Any mound of pressure will make it compress. Which in turn means that small edges and minor details are almost impossible to do. Yes Vorbla is a possibility, but I find it a bit too expensive. However all of the pieces are coming together nicely. Quality and price go hand in hand. In this case I’m trying to merge both, without using too many exotic materials. That being said the sphere cup with it’s fancy curves and glossy finish; Is close to being accurate, yet it is not.

Where the gas canister goes, there is a hinge, to keep it in place. The blue wedge on the back is apparently meant to keep the ball in place. It was a tricky one, but the rotaru tool got the job done. There is also an arch on top of the sphere. I first thought of cutting it out from cardboard, but eventually I went with craft foam.On the flip side I found a better substitute for the gas canister .
#zaceron #cosplay #overwatch #blizzard

https://www.twitch.tv/zaceron

No comments:

Post a Comment