Tuesday, November 15, 2016

15.11.2016

16.11.2016


Behold my newest and greatest project as of yet. I’m Trying to recreate the endothermic blaster from Overwatch, That pesky icicle gun Mei uses. On it’s own it is a fairly simple project that makes a lot of sense. Since the gun is clearly designed to look like it belong in our world. Despite the ability to spew frost. Technical I started on Sunday, however I dedicated that post to something else entirely. The blaster itself is essentially a bottle of liquid gas, held in place with some clamps. Next to the handle. The sphere in the back is most likely filled with coolant. Other than that, it is a fairly standard weapon. But a lot of the details will be a real pain to do. Since not everything can be done with foam. Not to mention that many of these parts are not commonly found in any hardware store I know about. However I've yet to fin transparent plastic balls in any Norwegian store. One will be the outer shell, while the inner one will be filled with some blue liquid. The tricky part will be to make everything look the part and imitate the material in question. Such as dull polished metal and shiny metal coating. But fret not, I shall overcome.
https://www.twitch.tv/zaceron

#oeverwathc #mei #blaster #cosplay #zaceron #blizzard

Njål Sand


No comments:

Post a Comment