Thursday, November 3, 2016

03.112016



Today started of rather slowly due to a splitting headache and hellish hunger. However I eventually managed to kick myself out of bed and into my lovely greenhouse. The first thing I did today was to complete my fantastic homemade outdoor lamp. With the help of a connector and a new wire. Then I proceeded to seal the deal with silicone under the lid.
Carwing some more horns.

Later I took and added more paper strips and glue to the helmet. Then I covered the topside in some more glue and treated it with my handy glue gun. Since that make the adhesive dry faster. After that I pruned off some extra material. Since this is self imposed challenge, I will keep using Styrofoam and mail box advertisement. The post office keep cramming down several kilos of these leaflets every month.
Added cardboard armor plating.

The horns I carved out yesterday, also got dovered in glue, after I pruned off the edge. They have to fit onto the helmet somehow. I also made 4 smaller ones as well. Each of these horns I skewers on some long nails, to let them dry.
Aside from that I also glued on several pieces of cardboard, which will work as the armor plating on the actual in-game model.


Njål Sand


#Zaceron #skyrim #daedric #helmet #challenge #papercraft #cardboard

No comments:

Post a Comment