Friday, November 11, 2016

11.11.2016

11.11.2016

Today was a fairly decent day, despite me being very, very hungry. Despite some traffic, I seem to lack some staying power. Though I have a sneaking suspicion it had to do with some crappy settings and a weird background noise. I eventually got that fixed. However I did a lot of touchup and weathering, with the help of some felt markers and even more paint. After that I removed some screws and conveniently hid the holes behind a piece of paper. Essentially I did a lot of beatification, to add production value. Somewhere along the line I had to do a store run to, thereby cutting the stream short. I should really learn to check the audio quality before I spend an hour chasing a way people. Anyhow the helmet looks fantastic.

https://www.twitch.tv/zaceron


#zaceron #daedric #helmet #skyrim #cosplay
Njål Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment