Thursday, November 17, 2016

17.11.2016

17.11.2016
Today started with a food and store run. Which means that I started a lot later than I intended. But with the current state of my schedule. I might just make it later and longer. Due to most people being online in the afternoon. Which in turn will lead to more traffic and terrific interactions.

Regardless today was fantastic. At one point the cat was about to puke. I managed to catch him in time and toss him outside by the scruff of his neck. It was glorious. Anyhow, I did some fine tuning and had to redo several of the parts. For one reason or another the glue is not acting like it should when I try to seal two edges. Though it seems like using the heat gun on the adhesive first adds some interesting properties.


Apparently the hardest thing ever to do with foam is to make circles and round shapes. Since the sphere cup on the back is rounded and made of several round shapes. It was a real nightmare to seal the seam, when uniting the two sides. I eventually succeeded. So for now enjoy the glory of the bubble glass bauble ball.


#zaceron #sphere #overwatch #mei #ball #blaster #cosplay

No comments:

Post a Comment