Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Status Update 2

'
Yes I took a shower with an intelligent yellow dragon!

The fellow I work with at Gamers Haven had some minor set backs. Which mean I have to play catch up on the review side. Combine that with a screwed up sleep schedule and I fall behind on my cosplay. Just to give you an idea what I have actually done.

Angels with scaly wings. I’ve spent a lot of time trying to complete a visual novels with dragon dating. Not my forte, nor my preferred genre. However someone had to do it. So do visit our lovely page and see my video and read the review.

Then there is the very generic, low resolution and boring visual novel Seinarukana. It’s more padded than a bra, with the usual stereo types. Several endings, some poorly tacked on RPG combat and dating.

I’ve also had to play the early access survival game, Conan Exiles. It is surprisingly fun and can only get better from here. It also comes with full frontal nudity, which is rare and a nice take that to social justice warriors.

Kite, a top down shooter with eighties esthetics, the way only the nineties can pull off. Complete with insane amount of enemies, explosions and a smashing score.

Castle Torgeath, which take lace in a big feature less labyrinth, filled wit annoying enemies and esthetics from the last decade. Full on first person murder of time, sanity and sensible level design. Got some nice narrative voices though. Such games I usually just leave as a video review.

Magical Brickout. Fay people got turned into bricks by evil wizard. Break them out by bouncing a ball around the screen, while keeping it from falling off. Slightly addictive, a decent challenge and a lot of silly jokes.

I’ve yet to properly start on Stellar Tactics, which will be a low and grueling thing, due to how visually atrocious it is atm.

Then there is Mustache in hell, it keeps locking up on me, leaving me with a series of crash logs littering my computer. I should probably send them to the developer.

I also have to play three visual novels about boy love, made by a Japanese company. I’m quite annoyed at that one. These types of stories usually takes twenty plus hours to complete and harbor more stereotypes than most shonen anime.

On the flip side Hello Neigbour is shaping up nicely. Which only leaves me with Potato Thriller

My ever increasing playlist

My awesome twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/zaceron
Zaceron




No comments:

Post a Comment