Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy 2017

I'm still here and therefor an update is in order. I'm awaiting certain parts in order to continue with my Reaper cosplay. Among these are a series of couplings for my huge compressor, which I will be connecting to my airbrush. Eventually the stores will open again and I will be able to buy some cargo straps, which I will use to make the armor and grieves of his costume. However here is also the latest update.
I did eventually make a better and cleaner version of  Mei's liquid holding ball and it was a fun and interesting process. Despite my worries, the sphere was just big enough to fit into the slot, By applying glue to each half, I managed to waterproof it. After than I penetrated the surface with a drill and added a funnel. Filling the ball with water and food coloring. The color is not quite right though, but that is a minor complication. To plug the hole I added an adhesive sealant, mostly used for bathroom tiles. Because I knew it was relatively water proof, after all it is intended to be used in bathrooms.
Here is the initial pattern of Reaper's tiny, tight tank-top. It's surprisingly small and provides virtually no cover. But that will suit me just fine. Since I've got a brilliant plan. I will not use a hoodie, nor a tactical turtle neck for this one. Only the waistarmor itself. Turning myself into a sexy Reaper. Yes I'm a bit of a pervert, aren't we all? Anyhow, I will add several straps on the backside of the plates, with a combination of glue and thread, which will make everything a lot more solid and form fitting. I've also noticed that the costume also have several belts and at handful of grenades, which I will make from cardboard tubes. The kind found inside of empty toilet paper rolls. I promise that I will stream a lot more this year.

On a side note, I've strated to design a game and will upload a new monster design weekly to my NSFW patreon account. I'm aiiming to make a very naugty and fun rpg game.

#Zaceron #reaper #overwatch #diy #cosplay

Njål Sand



No comments:

Post a Comment