Wednesday, January 4, 2017

05.01.2017

Yesterday day I had a good stream, today not so much due to searing pain in my arm. Tough I did play Aurion for about an hour. It's not a bad game long loading times aside. After a lot of hard work and modelling I managed to assemble the body armor and reinforce it as well. To achieve this I uses a lot of cargo straps, its those bright blue ones you see on the pictures. Hopefully I can paint them grey at a later point. I use these to reinforce the underlying structure as well. With a combination of hot glue and contact glue. Due to molten plastic drying faster and to add a second layer of protection. Ideally pulling threads through it would work even better, but patching holes can be quite annoying. AS you can see there on my lovely sculpted Styrofoam bust I've added adjustable straps to both the shoulders and on the sides. Technically I could and should use thicker one. But those where just a tad too expensive. Under neath there are several images illustrating how it looks when assembled correctly. As usual they are made mostly with EvaFoam. Unless something stupid or unintended occurs tomorrow I should be back in business making foot armor and probably the grenade belt as well.

twitch.tv/zaceron




No comments:

Post a Comment