Thursday, February 23, 2017

I see a red door 23.02.2017

I’m totally not an arms dealer, it’s cosplay I swear. Never mind the fact that I’ve been crafting seven grenade rounds. It’s a really powerful weapons against living things. That being said, they are a bit of a toss to make. The base is a cardboard cylinder wrapped in a transparent sheet with chrome dome on top. But I already went over that last entry. However this time around I added several layers of red paint and more layers of silver chrome as well. For the most part it turned out fantastic, just fabulous. Another thing I did a lot of was to paint everything with glue. Adhesive priming is key to a better texture result after all. Other than that I used up every last drop of black paint in the tube, to fix the shotguns. The hardest part I had to deal with was the belt buckle. Which is a this point held in place with a nut and a bolt. That one will cause some real trouble later, I’m quite sure of it. Should be it for now, I’ll make a video of the shells at a later point.

Zaceron

#cosplay #foam #reaper #overwatch #blackwatch

No comments:

Post a Comment