Tuesday, February 14, 2017

14.02.2017


 I've been a bit under the weather lately. However I feel much better now. Even if my hand is screwed up. Along with a decades old soccer damage to my foot. Regardless of this though I carry on.
Lately I've made more videos, streamed some Darkest Dungeon and will do so much more and a couple of other games as well on a weekly basis.
Aside from some minor setbacks I'm back and I've made a lot of progress when it comes to the grenade launcher rounds Reaper carry in his bandoleer. He carry seven of these shells with a chrome dome on top. These I've decided to make from cardboard tubes, I got from those large toilet paper rolls. The kind that is usually used in schools and university. My attempt thus far is to cover them in shiny plastic film. Add a ribbon on top, followed by two layers of foam glued together. Which I pruned with a knife, until I achieved a round shape. After that I gave the rotary tool a spin to even it out. Applied some heath to remove a couple of imperfections. Glue was then applied to the surface to seal the deal. A good surface treatment causes the paint on top to have a much smoother finish.

A bit later I tried to paint them with some chrome gray and metallic red. The red spray suck donkey balls, not to mention that they both smell awful. In all likely hood they are probably toxic as heck for the body. Some fire was used to manipulate the drying and getting rid of the smell. It was mostly successful, mostly. It was great fun to ignite the spray though.


As for my schedule for the rest of the week.

Wednesday will be business as usual.

Thursday will be spent in a project meeting and getting an x-ray taken

Friday is dinner with my father. Will in all likely hood stream a game later.

The weekend will be spent in town, working on a larp event, called the nordic sorcerer academy. It's
great fun and totally not inspired by Harry Potter.

twitch.tv/zaceron
Zaceroun Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment