Thursday, December 1, 2016

30.11.2016

30.11.2016


I have tiny balls. They are such tiny balls. I forgot to set the size to 60 mm. Which is the correct size. A minor setback, which is why I decided to make reapers shotguns instead. This lovely double barrel of fun is a sight to behold. Due to it’s clunky design. Utterly pointless extra pieces. Not to mention the very low ammo count and the attachment rail on top. As usual I will use a lot of foam. Since it is cheap, long and flat. Also cardboard, I can’t go a single project without using paper. I found a very good strategy for sketching these models onto a paper. I just position my flat-screen monitor horizontal, with blank see through paper on top. Mind you, I’m not careful this will backfire badly and scratch up my monitor. I suppose I can at some point just put glass on top and use the back light to draw. Anyhow, Reaper has two shotguns at any give time. These weapons are of the kind, you’ll break open and insert two shells. A very true and tried contraption. Not that he cares one bit about it. Since these guns are expandable. I’m not sure why he just keeps throwing them away, or where the keeps them. One thing is for sure though, he makes it look cool, the way matrix did it back in the day. From a practical perspective, throw away shotguns is a terrible concept, when the guns are so ornate with details. The amount of parts for a box, with two barrels and a trigger mechanism, is simply staggering. It’s usually annoying enough to clean the chamber of a gun as it is. Due to the holiday season and reasons, updates will be sporadic. The same goes for the schedule.

#reaper #overwatch #cosplay


Njål Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment