Thursday, December 15, 2016

16.12.2016


 had a terrible start today, but I pulled through. I’ve made great progress and have become a lot more proficient at making models. Te most negative thing today was some minor cuts due to being clumsy. Kinda like what happened yesterday as well. But those wounds will heal quite quickly. That being said there is a lesson to be learned. Never be afraid of redoing or reworking any part of the project. No matter how precious your baby is. I do it all the time, out of necessity and because I can be a bit of a perfectionist. As I’ve been working on this gun project, I’ve looked over the model several times and there are still things and details I’ve missed. There is also a lot of impressions, which is a real pain, when doing beveled edges. However I found a nifty trick. The dull blades work as a barrier the rotary tool can pass. Sure there will be a lot of sparks, but those just looks nifty on camera so it is a win, win. See you on the flip side!


No comments:

Post a Comment