Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Blacksmith!



The last few days I’ve been quite busy, expanding my repertoire. First of I’ve been playing a lot of Conan exiles, with a brutal twist. Every time I die, I do five push ups on my cheap webcam. It’s a good burn and a terrific exorcise. That being said, I have the most brutal spawn point in the game. It’s in front of a cave of infinite spawning spiders. On the right hand side, there is a camp of humans. Under my floorboards spawns mangy mutt hyenas, that now can attack through walls. They spawn in waves of five. I also started to build a mighty castle of sorts, which will be the foundation for a fantastic town and a social justice rhino zoo. Did I mention that rock noses and rhinos also spawn next to my camp? For a while I had one stuck in a pillar, I called him Francis. The vicious wildlife really tear into me and can truly make my life a living hell. On the flip side it works fantastic when streaming. The next day was spent on learning the basics of blacksmithing, at a lovely crafted forge, situated in a fantastic neighborhood. After a lot of experimentation, I ended up making a hook to have in my belt. Made from a long thing iron bar. After all it was my first piece ever. Had my fantastic friend take a lot of pictures as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment