Thursday, March 9, 2017

Shell Shocked! 09.03.2017


It’s time time pick up some stream, my ever so dainty costume of death, decay and an infinite stream of shotguns. Is coming along quite nicely. Among other things the greaves is starting to look, work and feel like they have a purpose and solidity to them. Instead of being of being spongy plastic. I’ve also picked up some gloves at the local every thing and their mother store. They are simple black and has some green on them. Most of that I just peeled off, in order to make it less intrusive. After clearing the space I took a piece of masking tape on top, which I drew out the pattern, which became the basis for my foam cut outs. Which I naturally trimmed, pruned and glued on to the fabric. Naturally I also prepared some screws as well. In many ways I’m employing much of the same techniques as armor smiths does. The belt straps and the ordinance has been redesigned as well. In stead of using a chromed dome of two stacked foam, I used some Christmas baubles instead. With the help of a glue gun I could actually prevent my balls from falling into the hole. Which did occur at several occasions. Though that leaves me with a puzzling conundrum. What can I do with the 2 mm thick edge surrounding the mantle. If nothing else it looks splendid from afar.

https://www.twitch.tv/zaceron

No comments:

Post a Comment