Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Black Monday 28.08.2017

Black Monday 28.08.2017

On the wings of mercy. Mercy is cool, chill sexy and all around nice looking. If you look away for her unnatural posture on the in-game models. Where her butt is pused outwards along with her chest. Causing some odd and painful spine bending. None the less I intend to make her outfit work on a lovely little lady friend of mine...somehow. I all likely hood I’ll have to shrink the wings to make them less shoulder pain inducing and less of an annoying door stopper. It is very likely that you’ll never be able to sit on anything besides an ottoman non the less. Naturally the wings also needs to be removable.


All things have to start somewhere. As you can see here I started to cut into a chest plate, from this odd white plastic figurine. Which incidentally is also a very nice thing to attach to the wall and cover in concrete. I’m sure new tenants and unknowing guest will like the addition to the wall and totally not call the police. Then again, people are weird enough as it is. Yes, I am not entirely sure I can be considered normal no more, not that I have ever been in the first place. Since I grew up with a serious lack of self esteem and spent a lot of time avoiding female company. Mostly because I tried to avoid giving people picking on me fuel and most girls only have love, marriage and kids on their mind. Unlike me who is way too fond of games. When and where I grew up,. No one girls cared for games, costumes. Quite frankly I have no idea what they did for fun, but it was not through electronic devices. But hey, that’s just me rambling

So let’s crack on then shall we? I came to the conclusion that the top piece is a solid chest plate, going over the breasts, which then is tied into some sort of white cloth or such that is clearly flexible. That is held in place by strops, much like a corset. With the wings working as a backpack, which is connected to the chest plate, where the strops to distribute the weight are hidden under the surface and over the black cloth.


My first attempt at the wings will be in cardboard, since its cheap and I have a metric ton of it laying about, after ordering a new kitchen bench from Ikea.
twitch.tv/zaceron
https://www.facebook.com/SandCos/
  

No comments:

Post a Comment