Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Many Plans


Lately I’ve been streaming a lot and the goal at the moment is to become Twitch affiliated and make streaming much more like a full time job. At the moment I switch between several games and new releases, cosplay related projects and a lot of drawing. There is a surprisingly big amount of people who want my artistic services. Which I’m happy about and if anyone throw a good idea my way, I might just do it. Adult or otherwise. That being said, I will stream a lot of safe for work stuff. Such as my quite lovely and growing collection of Poros, those cute fuzzballs from the game League of Legends. It is a ball of fur, with two round black eyes and a huge red tongue. The perfect recipe for a mascot and a fluffy plushie. A fellow streamer sometime around Christmas last year put up a challenge, draw me Sailormoon Poros. Everyone said it was too hard! Let me tell you this, it’s the most easy thing in the world to do. Because I’m a professional. Behold the very cute Neptune juggling a jar full of sweet loot. 

I also felt like it was time to make myself some emoticons. Therefor I decided to make a quite fantastic poro animation, that still require some work. Stay tuned for that. It is a work in progress.

For the cosplay section I have a freind that is also a quite beautiful girl, whom love Overwatch. Which wants to dress up as Mercy, naturally I will help with this edavor. There are several challanges involved. Such as the backback with the wings. The overly long staff and her pea shooter. Yet that’s the easy part. Her chest plate that covers her breasts is clearly flexible, yet it is not fabric. Now that is the hard part and her halo like headgear.

Some time in October I will participate in an event called Regncon in Bergen, where I plan to hold a cosplay workshop. I’m not entierly sure about what I will have the participants make. Since I have to provide the materials myself. I suppose the whole «cult» theme is something to capitalize on and the fact that the convention is built around tabletop gaming. I can and I will in all likelyhood teach the folk whom attend, how to make larp sacrifice daggers. Since those are cheap to produce and require almost no resources.

Eventually I will also complete my game design document so I can start making my vision come to life. 

Write a book that takes place in the game universe and do a very valid effort at updating my comics. I'm lagging behind on those. Trust me they are harder to make than you'd think. 

In other words, stay awesome and stay tuned for more.


Zaceron

twitch.tv/zaceron

https://www.facebook.com/SandCos/

No comments:

Post a Comment