Tuesday, April 4, 2017

What’s your kink love? 04.04.2017



What’s your kink love?

My fantastic plan was to work on the El Blanco reaper shotgun. However I did not expect the chain linked cuss to take so much time. I’m still not done and I need to collect some more material. But for some insufferable reasons the nuts and bolts comes in packages of ten. I clearly need to buy in bulk. Never the less I did make some cuffs from parts found at Jula.

In recent years the rather terrible written and executed Fifty shades became quite popular. Despite being mediocre at best. In that regard one could consider this part on of making a bondage dungeon or to spice up the bedroom play time. Though the real reason for making them, was a discussion about what to do with future installments of the Nordic Source Academy larp. We have had way too many demon and monster attacks. Which led to a distinct lack of friendly monsters. Not to mention the accusations at the end of the game, when someone has committed an alleged crime. In other words, it looks a lot more awesome to bring the guilty one into the min hall, wearing chains. Preferably with a big padlock. I had to settle for plastic ones as they are easier to work with and that I had several metes at hand.

The contraption is easy to construct, but it can take a bit of time. It’s composed of items bought from a hardware store here in Bergen. It is very much the same as Wallmart, only Swedish and with a heavy focus on hardware.

The cuffs themselves are made from plastic pipes cut haphazardly in half. Punctured with several holes. Where a hing has been screwed on with nuts and bolts. The piece holding the chain in place I made from a metal plate I cut to size and punctured. Just to get a bolt size hole. Then I polished the metal and painted it gold and sanded down the pipe and went for a black primer.

I have yet to actually create the lock mechanism, but I have some ideas. Keep in mind though. The cuffs themselves are very easy to escape and break. It’s purely intended as visual fluff and fun.
#larp #harrypotter #prisioner #cuffs #king #fiftyshades #handcuffs
Zaceron




No comments:

Post a Comment