Wednesday, December 9, 2020

A honest Cyberpunk review


Cyberpunk is a first person game with a lot of action and a gripping narrative. However I am very, very dissatisfied with the CD Projekt red. I can not make a non binary character, equipped with huge ballistics, a mister stud implant, rainbow coloured hair and having my character being referred to the proper noun. Seriously it is the year 2020 and were still dealing with this rampant sexism. Misgendering is such a pain to deal with, for such a dainty flowers such as I. This setback did not deter me from making a blue haired avatar with plenty of room for my organs. Really, they had to give me a face full of flaccid dong when I went through the editor. This dainty stud almost resembles me. Not that I can see myself very often.

 Once I bumbled my way out of the tutorial after three hours I finally made my way into the neon infested capitalist hell hole. I was nearly run over by a driver texting. Then a mysagonitic man sexually harrased me and had the gall to use the wrong pronoun. So I cut him into ribbons with my wolverine claws and stole his bike. Driving sucks very bad, like a clogged robotic vacuum. I couldn't find the brakes, so I hurtled down the road at breakneck speed, until I hit a ramp hard. Which caused me to get plastered across a suggestive billboard. Later I crawled by a man screaming for help, but such a disgusting creature deserves nothing. Since being a game journalist is so hard, a had to mug a youtuber to get my well deserved copy of the game. 

CD projekt never replied to my emails, despite me bei g such an overwhelmingly success ful social media influencer. One with thousand plus selfies and over a hundred striking articles on how bad capitalism and crunch is. As a person with only one functioning arm and the representative of the Sampi people, I find the lack of nordic representation in a vide game set in America very disrespectful. The game also has terrible controls, did I mention that? Who makes a game not intended for one handed people, the lack of accessibility is simply galling. I demand a refund from the the publisher of Cyberpunk. These alt right neo fascist hooligans doesn't deserve my support! That said, Trump totally lost the election. There was absolutely no election fraud what so ever. Biden totally won fair and square and is like be the best president ever. He will totally handle the rest of America over to china and turn USA into a glorious Marxist utopia.

 This game revels in toxic masculinity. Everyone has perfect proportions, with pulsating muscles and big breasted woman with thin hourglass waist. Honestly, where are her organs? These big butted monstrosities is only intended to be over sexualized bait to lure in horny basement dwelling teenage boys. I'm pretty sure people like the disgusted manchild Quartering will complain about how I'm not reviewing the game and is more concerned about the orange orangutan that just got ejected. Other than that Cyberpunk is just way too long, I can't play for eighty hours plus and get paid for playing a game I don't care about. Also YellowFlash is clearly a white supremacist, but I refuse to show any evidence of this accusation, you'll have to take my word for it. I suppose there are some rpg elements in game, but that requires reading, which takes time and why would I botter taking over someones cyberlimbs to have them kill their comrades?

A game Jurnalst signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment