Sunday, July 22, 2018

Sins of a father

Curses I got distracted again. There has just been so busy tearing my lot down, in order to build up a fantastic garden on behest of my new neighbors. My father is a good lesson in how a brilliant plan turns to carp, when you halfass it and then proceed to make excuses about time and money. If you have the time to start a building project, you have the time to finish it. Especially when it will generate the money needed. Then again that seems to be his modus operandi, go overboard and never pull trough. Which brings me to the sickeningly hot summer we've got here in land of the nords. I like Sun, I like bading, but it is a terrible temperature to work under. Blistering hot sun, with the sweat running down my face full time, lovely. The hot weather unfortunately make the environment into a fire hazard, where a tiny spark can cause a firestorm.
Regardless, I've been busy with tearing down an dingy old hut, plank by plank and dumping the content into a container. The structure was originally intended to be a chicken coup and for a while it was. We had at least fifteen of them, five ducks and nine noisy peacocks. Until a pesky mink got to them and all slaughtered the whole lot aside from the peacocks whom got released into the wild. Where they was free to annoy everyone with their nasal screams. I have no idea what bird shrieks are called, because it is not chirping. I was not a witness to the massacre though, I was still in China at that point in time. Then again it was interesting to hear what they had to say when I got back. Because I had a wonderful time, unlike my unfaithful father whom knocked up an ex druggie whilst being married. Ingesting times indeed. Anyhow, the building is going down and that takes time and energy I rather use on props and finishing my cosplay. After all, that is my plan. The structure was made of anything he could get his grubby hands on, any plank would do. Therefore I had to bring a sledgehammer, crowbar and a circular saw to the demolition party. I should record more of these things I suppose.

Zaceron

No comments:

Post a Comment