Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Lord Raptor will be proud



Later than the last one I suppose. However I’m back here yet again to to write about my project progress. To regale you about stories never told and several thoughts to behold. A fellow Goonie streamer came to me and requested a prop. The very guitar Lord raptor is holding when posing for pictures. Apparently he killed himself and all of his fans, in order to rise into the after life as an undead sensation.

The guitar is simple and very plain. The head is a copy of Lord Raptors noggin. Complete with his hair and everything. This pasty blue abomination can give Widowmaker a run for her money, at least he has the excuse of being dead and all. Anyhow, the neck is plain and red, while the body seems to be black on the back side, with a Union Jack flag in front. Decorated with two blue pieces. One at the neck and one where the strings will be attached. If I had the skills and was paid for it. I would have considered installing electronics and a microphone, which would then be able to pick up the sound and project it through a speaker.

I’ve also started to play Final fantasy 15 lately, since my immigrant worker brought an xbox 360. There are some perks to having a legal alien at hand.


Zaceron

No comments:

Post a Comment