Sunday, July 17, 2022

Hollywood be boring

 Opinion Hollywood is boring

Hello you wonderful people, my name is njål and I like some good entertainment. Now that is one thing the American entertainment industry is failing at these days. Yes, I dare say that Hollywood is boring, bland and a bit like eating oats without any added flavor. Sure I can eat it, but it has no tangible taste worth mentioning. The lack of color alone make the very products that are produced unappealing. Would it hurt them to be a bit more vibrant and actually use the while palette? Somehow even a vibrant green jungle is brown and bland. The lack of saturation itself is bad enough, but something that I can tolerate. However, when they start adapting various franchises and do it badly, that is where I drop out, or use the content to make cheap entertainment, while complaining about the quality. Either way, it will work out in my favor in the end. Anyhow, let's dig up some examples.

 HALO the horrible show about master cheeks, that annoying teenager and the macguffin. Springs to mind, not only does it ignore the games, not only does it look like dirt on a canvas, it fails to entertain me. Just like that piss poor excuse for a zombie survival horror know as resident evil. A show that is grudgingly dull to watch, even at an increased speed. Sure the actors does a serviceable job, the story itself does neither enthral, not entice me. Unlike the first movie, despite being a bit wonky.

The list of bad adaptations made in the land of the spread eagle is impressively disappointing. No wonder I enjoy anime and flicks like RRR, Bollywood is just more entertaining.

That is all Really, until next time, be seeing you.


No comments:

Post a Comment